Vegetable and Noodle Stir-fry
- 2 carrots cut into strips
- ¼ of a cabbage cut into strips
- 2 small white onions cut into strips
- 1 red pepper cut into strips
- 1 yellow pepper cut into strips
- 1 spring onion cut into rings
- Handful of Chinese sprouts
- Half a package of pre-cooked noodles
- White sesame seeds
- 4 tablespoons of Tamara Thai Stir-fry Sauce
- Heat a small amount of oil in a deep frying-pan or wok.
- Add the carrots first and stir-fry for 2 minutes.
- Add the remaining ingredients and continue to stir-fry.
- Add the sauce and noodles and stir. Then add the sprouts.
- Transfer to a serving dish and garnish with spring onion rings and sprouts.