Barbequed Assado Meat
- Assado beef cut (number 9) on the bone
- Coarsely chopped butternut squash
- Tamara Barbeque Sauce
- Place the squash in a baking dish and place the meat on top of it.
- Season the meat with sauce and sprinkle some on the squash.
- Cover the dish with two layers of aluminum foil. The edges of the foil must be fastened tightly to the dish.
- Put in a pre-heated oven at 140 degrees for 30 minutes and then turn down the heat to 110 degrees for 3 hours.
- Let stand for 20 minutes and then remove the foil.
- Serve the meat in a dish along with baked potatoes and slices of the squash.